I'M UNABLE TO FIX PERMISSION TO THE UPLOADED IMAGES

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

donphila2006

I'M UNABLE TO FIX PERMISSION TO THE UPLOADED IMAGES

Post by donphila2006 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:28 pm

Hi all,

I have just installed EVE-NG on my laptop and have went through your steps for installing cisco images. I installed IOSv and towards the last step 1.7 where you are suppose to fix permission, i'm getting the following error messages. Could you please tell me what is happening?

root@eve-ng:/opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/vios-adventerprisek9-m.vmdk.SPA.157-3.M3# /opt/unetlab/wrappers/unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions
PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/opt/unetlab/platform): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/unetlab/html/includes/init.php on line 71

root@eve-ng:/opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/vios-adventerprisek9-m.vmdk.SPA.157-3.M3# cd\
>
root@eve-ng:~#
root@eve-ng:~# /opt/unetlab/wrappers/unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions
PHP Warning: file_get_contents(/opt/unetlab/platform): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /opt/unetlab/html/includes/init.php on line 71

Uldis (UD)

Re: I'M UNABLE TO FIX PERMISSION TO THE UPLOADED IMAGES

Post by Uldis (UD) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:50 pm

You have not enabled Intel VT-X/EPT on your EVE VM CPU!!!

donphila2006

Re: I'M UNABLE TO FIX PERMISSION TO THE UPLOADED IMAGES

Post by donphila2006 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:41 am

Thank you very much. That was the problem. As soon as i checked that box and saved. I started my eve-ng project and everything works just fine. More grease to your elbow.