Download Pro

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

truth_mojo

Download Pro

Post by truth_mojo » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:01 am

Hi, why is it so difficult to download pro? sync.com keeps failing. I finally managed to finsish the download after restarting it a few times, but the VMDK was corrupted. Mega requires a paid subscription as it is not a free download. Just host it back on Google. Thanks.

dp5530x

Re: Download Pro

Post by dp5530x » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:34 pm

truth_mojo wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:01 am
Hi, why is it so difficult to download pro? sync.com keeps failing. I finally managed to finsish the download after restarting it a few times, but the VMDK was corrupted. Mega requires a paid subscription as it is not a free download. Just host it back on Google. Thanks.
Yup, had the same problem and after 6+ tries I've managed to download the image. This is very time consuming and frustrating. Should be much easier to download the image specially the pro version.

rusty725

Re: Download Pro

Post by rusty725 » Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:04 am

you can use legacy method found in the Cookbook or use a free downloader app to restore the session if it gets cut.