EVE-NG Pro Cluster configuration

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

rritch

EVE-NG Pro Cluster configuration

Post by rritch » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:13 pm

I am trying to get a Pro cluster up and running using 2 Dell R710 bare metal servers. I have the license applied on my master and I went through all of the steps in the cookbook to configure and add the satellite. Once it is added there is a green dot next to it in the cluster management on the master but it does not show CPU, RAM or HDD space and under each of the % useage colums it shows a blue bar and the word NaN. When I go to system status it only shows the resources from the master. I have tried rebooting both the satellite and the master but that makes no difference. if I use the unl_wrapper -a showcluster cli command on the master it shows both the master and satellite status as online? Any help with resolving would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

rritch

Re: EVE-NG Pro Cluster configuration

Post by rritch » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:56 pm

As a test I created a lab and assigned it to the satellite and when I add nodes and try to start them they will not start.

rritch

Post by rritch » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:02 pm

Here is a screen capture of the Node Management screen and the output of the unl_wrapper -a showcluster command
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Uldis (UD)

Post by Uldis (UD) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:17 pm

For deeper support of this, talk to live EVE experts please join:
For the best and fastest support or any other questions please join in the EVE-NG live support:
https://webchat.eve-ng.net/login/
Use your Gmail account to login, or create new chat account with own email.

We can discuss it in live

Uldis (UD)

Post by Uldis (UD) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:26 pm

Most probable issue need check MTU on your master and sat server interface
It must match
and rejoin the sat seems is required after cleat out old SSH settings on master and sat
but come to eve live chate better

rritch

Post by rritch » Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:40 pm

That is great, I did not realize that there was a live chat. I am tied up this morning but will connect on the live later today to troubleshoot. Thanks for the information.