lost startup configs ... but something else weird

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

dow

lost startup configs ... but something else weird

Post by dow » Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:04 pm

Hi,

i noticed something weird the other day and that is that when i log into EVE from my laptop i see the lab up and running however when i log into EVE from my wife's p.c. the lab is not started, i see the icons but in a not started status. to sync things up i decided to reboot the eve_vm and start the lab from my wife's p.c. but this caused all my startup configs to be lost. previously I have rebooted the host and VM several times w/o losing configs but for some reason when trying the above to sync things this lost configs.

now... by chance is there some cool directory where the NVRAM's might be hanging out?

thankss

Uldis (UD)

Re: lost startup configs ... but something else weird

Post by Uldis (UD) » Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:27 pm

first recomendation is to use Chrome or Firefox browser !
rest browsers, speciall MS IE can make such tricks..

if you logged from other PC using same user account your settings must be same from any pc.

nvrams will be saved in eve lab file. if you will do wr, it will be saved for your user account and survive on eve reboot.

UD