Anyone have problem in EVE-NG with vPC and LACP?

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

casadmack74

Anyone have problem in EVE-NG with vPC and LACP?

Post by casadmack74 » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:18 pm

I'm running two NSOX9K in a VPC domain. Each has a vPC going to two switches IOSv. Switch_1 has a PortChannel going to the VPC domain with a connection to Nexus1 and a connection to NExus2 bundle in a VPC

In the VPN domain i'm running peer-switch with spanning tree set to 4096. I will set a continous ping to Nexus1 from the switch and remove Nexus2 (which is the VPC Secondary role). Obviously one of the physical ports in the Port Channel goes down but the traffic should still be able to hit Nexus1, but its not. I'm actually following along with an instructor on this Lab and I just can't figure out if it's something i'm doing wrong or it's a bug in eve-ng. Has anyone else had any buggy experiences when building a VPC environment and simulating different outage scenarios?10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254