Palo Alto - Panorama

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

M2911

Palo Alto - Panorama

Post by M2911 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:04 am

Hi Guys,

I need some assistance on Palo Alto - Panorama please. I've uploaded Panorama v9 and renamed it o "virtioa.qcow2" and applied /opt/unetlab/wrappers/unl_wrapper -a fixpermissions . However, when i fire up the panorama i keep getting a login prompt which i enter the login password but wont accept it. I have tried uploading a new vmware for Panorama and same issue. After entering the password few times it crashed the panoramo OS. Se the attached image. Any idea please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Uldis (UD)

Re: Palo Alto - Panorama

Post by Uldis (UD) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:57 am

https://www.eve-ng.net/index.php/docume ... palo-alto/

Palo needs to prepared and give time to boot

M2911

Post by M2911 » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:11 pm

I dont have any issues with Palo Firewalls but the issue only happens for Panorama.
The firewalls are loading fine and i followed the exact steps but i get this error message every time, sometimes it prompts to CMS LOGIN for panorama and when i tried default username and password wont work then it crashes.

Uldis (UD)

Post by Uldis (UD) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Panorama require min x4 CPU and 16Gb ram, vers 9.x need 24GB RAM
As well Panorama has second HDD and using vnc as console

Code: Select all

root@eve-ng:/opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/panorama-9.0.0# ls
virtioa.qcow2  virtiob.qcow2
root@eve-ng:/opt/unetlab/addons/qemu/panorama-9.0.0#