help with EVE-NG

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

austiamel47

help with EVE-NG

Post by austiamel47 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:17 am

Good evening,

I am in need of some serious help, any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am working with 2 separate pods on EVE-NG through cloudmylab, on my 1st pod I have an entire network topology built that is running and communicating well, with DHCP setup and some GREtunnels etc.

On my 2nd pod I have a bunch of Windows servers, on this 2nd pod I am trying to get it connected to my 1st pod which has the network topology built. I wan't my servers to be able to connect to this first pod so it has a networking, and that it can communicate with the 1st pod. I am building an AD, DNS, mail servers etc. on the 2nd pod with the servers to emulate a running company environment.

I know it has something to do with the Cloud net to connect the 2 however I am not sure about the routes, IP's and other configs to get these 2 pods connected together. So any help would be greatly appreciated to get these 2 separate pods connected together so my server pod can connect to my network pod. Thank you.