Console to all nodes

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

mnasim

Console to all nodes

Post by mnasim » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:24 pm

hello everyone,
I have eve-ng-pro, Fierfox, Windows 10, eve-client-pack installed, and using "native console" for login
using "console to all nodes" opens SecureCRT to the 1st node twice, while other nodes do not open. (the node with id 1)
selecting all nodes and then right-click and select "console to selected nodes" opens SecureCRT to 1st and 2nd nodes only (nodes with id 1 and id 2)
I have to click each node individually to let SecureCRT connect to it.

using "HTML5 Console" is working fine, however i prefer SecureCRT.

I tried Microsoft Edge browser and the same problem still exist.
also, i have checked the similar below posts with no help
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5317&p=12428&hilit= ... des#p12428
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4618&p=10624&hilit= ... des#p10624
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1353&p=5407&hilit=c ... odes#p5407

mnasim

Re: Console to all nodes

Post by mnasim » Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:53 am

Well, i found in one post that i have to disable popup blocker, which i already done before posting.
However, i found that Firefox uses a builtin popup blocker beside my installed addon. So i have allowed my EvE-ng in popup Exception List.

Now, SecureCRT opens each node twice. so, if i have 10 nodes in the lab, i get 20 tabs in SecureCRT.
any help?

Uldis (UD)

Re: Console to all nodes

Post by Uldis (UD) » Fri Apr 02, 2021 11:08 am

First no need click on node twice !
On click on node open one session
Mass consoles is pure browser issues, every time we solve it on next browser update it goes bad again.. Especially with native consoles.
Mass consoles works fine using HTML5 console with Firefox