chrome NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID error

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

reflection159

chrome NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID error

Post by reflection159 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:21 pm

Hello,
Maybe i'm doing something wrong in Google Chome, But i still getting this message and can't login on eve-ng pro.

I've bought it yesterday and used firefox to use it, but i could copy past from notepad into the console on eve-ng.
In the documentation i found that i had to use google chrome and activate clipboard copy.

But chrome is stressing me :-)

This is the message: (i've translated it from Dutch to English)

I hope some one could help me.

thanks.

Regards,

Michel

------------
The connection is not private
Cyber ​​criminals may be trying to steal your 192.168.2.9 information (for example, passwords, messages, or credit card information). More information
NET :: ERR_CERT_INVALID

192.168.2.9 usually uses encryption to protect your data. When Google Chrome tried to connect to 192.168.2.9 this time, the website returned unusual and incorrect credentials. This can happen if an attacker tries to impersonate 192.168.2.9 or if a Wi-Fi login screen has disconnected. Your data is still protected because Google Chrome terminated the connection before any data could be exchanged.

You cannot visit 192.168.2.9 at this time because the website has sent encrypted credentials that cannot be processed by Google Chrome. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will likely work correctly later.

reflection159

Re: chrome NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID error

Post by reflection159 » Thu May 20, 2021 6:50 pm

I found something.

When you get the message without contineu to this site, just click somewhere in the site and type

thisisunsafe followed by enter. Then is see my eve-ng pro login screen.

Tested copy past fron notepad and everything works. I'm Happy now :D

Let's Play