EVE-NG issues

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

scotnewon96

EVE-NG issues

Post by scotnewon96 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:02 am

A few days ago i got my EVE-NG lab working. Whenever i first start my Laptop, VMWare, and attempt to log in to eve, I cant. The webpages freezes as in I get no login prompt. Only way it seems to work is if i restart my laptop again and then start VMware again and then I am able to log in because i do get a log in prompt.

When i first start my Lab and then i shut down just VMware i still get no prompt. I have to restart the entire laptop for me to be able to log in.

Has anyone run into this with VMware and Eve. If i need to include my laptop specs or something let me know. But just wondering if any one of the 68K members had. Thank you for any help!showbox speed test
Last edited by scotnewon96 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uldis (UD)

Re: EVE-NG issues

Post by Uldis (UD) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:19 pm

It is VM ware issue, usually if Windows had updates it could kill VM ware settings.
Co to Control panel and repair VM ware
then reset ip on eve, and will work