CANNOT CREATE WINDOW IN EVE

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

nghi93

CANNOT CREATE WINDOW IN EVE

Post by nghi93 » Thu May 18, 2023 1:52 am

excute me!!..Anyone help me to fix the problem with window in eve.I've already fixed permission in WinSCP but when I created a window in a lab at EVE I couldn't turn on it.

Laydi2

Re: CANNOT CREATE WINDOW IN EVE

Post by Laydi2 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:32 am

• One possible cause of the problem is that your Windows 11 operating system is not compatible with EVE Online. Some users have reported issues with running multiple clients, crashing, or black screens after upgrading to Windows 11 stumble guys

• Another possible cause of the problem is that your shared cache files or client cache are corrupted or outdated. You can verify and clear your shared cache files by following the steps in this guide

• A third possible cause of the problem is that your launcher is not starting properly. You can try deleting the CacheStorage folder in your local app data folder by following the steps in this guide stumble guys unblocked

rusty725

Re: CANNOT CREATE WINDOW IN EVE

Post by rusty725 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:45 am

check with kvm-ok command if virtualization is enabled. Also follow this how to https://www.eve-ng.net/index.php/docume ... n-the-eve/