Copy and Paste in Community edition?

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

irbk

Copy and Paste in Community edition?

Post by irbk » Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:09 pm

I've got the community edition of Eve-NG up and running and I'm pretty happy with it. The one big thing that would be really nice is getting copy/paste to work between the eve-ng environment and the local PC. I've played with the ctrl + shift + alt to bring up the guacamole menu, but nothing really seems to work with it. The local pc clipboard doesn't seem to accept what's in guacamole, guacamole doesn't seem to accept what's in the local clipboard, and the same goes for the remote system. Am I missing something or does this just not work in the community edition? No matter what I seem to do, it doesn't want to work. What am I missing or does this just not work in the community edition?
TIA!
***EDIT****
So I've just learned that guacamole seems to work fine if I'm copying/pasting text to a terminal (IE into a switch) but I'm trying to copy to/from a windows box in Eve-ng, is this possible?

Uldis (UD)

Re: Copy and Paste in Community edition?

Post by Uldis (UD) » Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:35 pm

no,
it ids not feature of EVE Community.
EVE pro it works

irbk

Post by irbk » Wed Aug 16, 2023 3:15 pm

Thanks for the reply. That's a bummer.

taylorgodiva28

Post by taylorgodiva28 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:22 am

I like your version. thank you for sharing!
Geometry Dash Scratch