SLIM APPLICATION ERROR - cannot add new nodes

Before posting something, READ the changelog, WATCH the videos, howto and provide following:
Your install is: Bare metal, ESXi, what CPU model, RAM, HD, what EVE version you have, output of the uname -a and any other info that might help us faster.

Moderator: mike

vveduvv

SLIM APPLICATION ERROR - cannot add new nodes

Post by vveduvv » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 pm

Hello,

I've just moved all the labs and images from past unetlab versions to the new eve-ng. Everything is working fine, labs can be opened, nodes can be started... however when I try to add a new node to an existing lab I get the following error:
The application could not run because of the following error when pressing the button "save" at the "ADD A NEW NODE" pop-up:

DETAILS
Type: ErrorException
Code: 2
Message: touch(): Unable to create file /opt/unetlab/labs/Edu/Probes PBR.unl.lock because Permission denied
File: /opt/unetlab/html/includes/functions.php
Line: 775
TRACE
#0 [internal function]: Slim\Slim::handleErrors(2, 'touch(): Unable...', '/opt/unetlab/ht...', 775, Array)
#1 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/functions.php(775): touch('/opt/unetlab/la...')
#2 /opt/unetlab/html/api.php(864): lockFile('/opt/unetlab/la...')
#3 [internal function]: {closure}(Array)
#4 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Route.php(468): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Slim.php(1357): Slim\Route->dispatch()
#6 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Middleware/Flash.php(85): Slim\Slim->call()
#7 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Middleware/MethodOverride.php(92): Slim\Middleware\Flash->call()
#8 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Middleware/PrettyExceptions.php(67): Slim\Middleware\MethodOverride->call()
#9 /opt/unetlab/html/includes/Slim/Slim.php(1302): Slim\Middleware\PrettyExceptions->call()
#10 /opt/unetlab/html/api.php(1339): Slim\Slim->run()
#11 {main}
Any idea?

Thanks in advance

ecze

Re: SLIM APPLICATION ERROR - cannot add new nodes

Post by ecze » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:40 pm

you need to fix permissions....

E.

mike

Re: SLIM APPLICATION ERROR - cannot add new nodes

Post by mike » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:49 pm

and clean the browsers cache - very important